Your task is to analyze the annual report 2017 of CVS company in the USA by answering the following question. And attach the annual report as PDF file.
- What were your company’s sales during the last year? Are they growing, declining, or flat? What do you think about this growth picture?
- What is your company’s gross marginal? Is it growing, declining, or flat?
- How does your margin compare with competitors’ margins?
- Do you know your company’s inventory velocity?
- Do you know your company’s accounts receivables?
- Who are your company’s largest customers?
- What is your company’s return on invested capital?
- Is your company’s cash generation increasing or decreasing? Why is it going one way or the other?
- Is your company gaining or losing against the competition in terms of market share, profitability, and the like?
- Is there excess capacity in the industry?
- Is the industry consolidation?
- Do you face stiff price competition?
- Might your business be affected by currency fluctuations or changes in interest rates (up or down)?
- Are you facing new competitors?
- Where is innovation coming from?
- What is happening in e-commerce? How might the affect the company?