Write a 1-page proposal
- You will identify any current problem, ongoing debate, or controversial question within your academic or professional field (discourse community/ Counseling), which other members of the discourse community are currently discussing, and which is also important to you personally. (It’s important to choose a question or issue you actually care about because you’re going to be spending a great deal of time reading, thinking, and writing about it.) Reminder that you are staying in your A2 discourse community for A3! You will be continuing the research you started in A2.
Things to consider:
- What is your research question? What do you hope to discover in your research?
- How might the findings in your research make an impact on your discourse community?
- Note that you will begin researching this proposed topic for A3 Research Document. You will have to find at least six quality sources that inform the research.
- Watch the following TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/stuart_brown_says_play_is_more_than_fun_it_s_vital.
Summarize and reflect upon this talk in three paragraphs.
- What kinds of play do you remember engaging in?
- What kinds of play do you see the children around you engaging in?