Utilizing the Internet, CTU Library, and your textbook, choose 1 example of unethical research in a business setting, and discuss the following:
- Explain why research might be considered unethical.
- Explain what ethical considerations there are and how to avoid these issues in your research project.
- Explain what components are needed in the introduction to a survey to address ethical concerns.
You may wish to review an example time line by clicking here.
Part 2: Preparing to Create Your Survey
Building on the organizational issue, problem, or topic that you identified in Unit 1, complete the following:
- Write 1 research question regarding that topic, in preparation for the assignments in Units 3–5.
- Create 5 survey questions that would help answer your research question.
- Write your hypothesis for your research question.