WK7SEC402 – Case Study: Developing the Forensics, Continuity, Incident Management, and Security Training Capacities for the Enterprise
Read the following articles:
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you:
- Consider that Data Security and Policy Assurance methods are important to the overall success of IT and Corporate data security.
- Determine how defined roles of technology, people, and processes are necessary to ensure resource allocation for business continuity.
- Explain how computer security policies and data retention policies help maintain user expectations of levels of business continuity that could be achieved.
- Determine how acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and email policies could help minimize any anti-forensics efforts. Give an example with your response.
- Suggest at least two models that could be used to ensure business continuity and ensure the integrity of corporate forensic efforts. Describe how these could be implemented.
- Explain the essentials of defining a digital forensics process and provide two examples of how a forensic recovery and analysis plan could assist in improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) as described in the first article.
- Provide a step-by-step process that could be used to develop and sustain an enterprise continuity process.
- Describe the role of incident response teams and how these accommodate business continuity.
- There are several awareness and training efforts that could be adopted in order to prevent anti-forensic efforts.
- Suggest two awareness and training efforts that could assist in preventing anti-forensic efforts.
- Determine how having a knowledgeable workforce could provide a greater level of secure behavior. Provide a rationale with your response.
- Outline the steps that could be performed to ensure continuous effectiveness.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.