Q1. Write a short scenario that gives a fictional example of an ethical or legal issue you could encounter when working with an aging or vulnerable adult client. Describe what you could do to protect yourself in a situation similar to the scenario you describe
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 15-18 slides, addressing neglect and abuse of dependent adults and the elderly. Create speaker notes for each of the slides. Include the following in your presentation:
Part 1: Substance Use
- Physical consequence of substance use disorders
- Emotional consequences of substance use disorders
- Cognitive consequence of substance use disorders
- Spiritual consequences of substance use disorders (end-of-life)
Part 2: Abuse and Neglect
- Common forms of vulnerable adult and elderly neglect
- Warning signs of vulnerable adult and elderly abuse
- Legal and ethical considerations for reporting abuse and/or neglect of vulnerable adults and the elderly
In addition, include slides for a title, introduction, conclusion, and references (four slides minimum).
Include a minimum of four scholarly references in your presentation
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.