Option #2: The Remote Environment
In a three- to four-page memo to a fictional CEO, use this scenario as your framework. You start a new job at a company that has been run the same for the past decade. You are asked to write a report to the CEO briefly analyzing the most important recent changes in the international country of your choice. You should provide two recent changes for each category.
Support your findings with statistics such as GDP, unemployment etc.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide in the CSU-Global Library: https://csuglobal.libguides.com/c.php?g=791313 (Links to an external site.). Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Be sure to review the Critical Thinking Assignment Rubric in the Module folder for details regarding grading standards.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.