I’m working on a social science writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
After reading the article titled, “Did They Move on? An Outcome Evaluation of the Gender-Responsive Program, Girls…Moving On. For this skill-building exercise, answer the questions below. Your answers should be written in sentence/essay format, in your own words, and should be free from grammatical errors.
- What were the study’s research questions and/or hypotheses?
- What data source(s) did the study use?
- What kind of study design did they use and were participants randomly assigned to groups?
- What were the main outcomes they were measuring and how were they measured?
- What were the major findings of the study?
- What internal validity threats are not controlled for in this study?