- Review this week’s Learning Resources to better understand ethical and inclusive leadership
- Review the “Biographies of Leaders” document in this week’s Learning Resources to help you select a leader on which to focus. Note: You must select a different leader than you did for previous assignments in this course.
- I choose Nelson Mandela
- Choose a leader who you believe to be ethical, and identify a real-life situation in which they have demonstrated their ethics and/or their commitment to positive social change
- Consider how a culture of ethical practice may be created and sustained within an organization
- Consider the relationship between ethical leadership and issues of diversity and inclusion
Post your responses to the following:
- What is the name of the leader you selected?
- What happened in the real-life situation you selected?
- Why do you believe the leader demonstrated good ethics, inclusiveness, and/or a desire for positive social change in the situation?
- On what criteria have you based your evaluation?
- What can be learned from this situation and the leader’s behavior?