Assignment 3: Creating Training Tools
Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
Imagine your manager has requested that everyone in the company take the StrengthsFinder test. Now, your manager has asked you to put together a training tool on how to best coach and develop employees in the decision-making process who have varied strengths.
Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describe a decision-making process for employees with two different strengths. Determine how the process might be approached differently for each employee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.