The Global Societal Problem, Argument, and Solution Paper For this argumentative essay, present research relating the critical thinker to the modern, globalized world. In this assignment, you need to
Swamped with your writing assignments? We'll take the academic weight off your shoulders. We complete all our papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report upon request just to confirm.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Global Societal Problem, Argument, and Solution Paper
For this argumentative essay, present research relating the critical thinker to the modern, globalized world. In this assignment, you need to address the items below in separate sections with new headings for each:
Identify the global societal problem of poverty and income inequality within the introductory paragraph.
- Thesis Statement:
Poverty and income inequality are global societal issues that have historically had a negative impact on those directly affected by the systematic challenges of inequality trends. Although there is no absolute solution, this paper will discuss some of the factors leading to high poverty rates and income inequality, and identify how developing countermeasures to increase educational potential, trainability, intergenerational income mobility, and job satisfaction may be the necessary steps needed to decrease poverty rates and increase income equality.
Describe background information on how poverty and income inequality developed or came into existence.
- Show why is poverty and income inequality a societal problem.
- Provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about poverty and income inequality.
Construct an argument supporting your proposed solutions
(increase educational potential, trainability, intergenerational income mobility, and job satisfaction)
, considering multiple disciplines or populations so that your solution shows that multiple parts of society will benefit from this solution.
- Provide evidence from multiple scholarly sources as evidence that your proposed solution is viable.
Interpret statistical data from at least three peer-reviewed scholarly sources within your argument.
- Discuss the validity, reliability, and any biases.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of these sources, pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research.
Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution.
- Provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution.
- Explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. (It is important to consider all of society.)
- Develop a conclusion for the last paragraphs of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.
Good Critical Thinking Tips
Your paper should include academic sources that explain multiple sides of the issue.
Your interpretations of the evidence should be objective and state the conclusions and theses presented in the evidence clearly and fairly.
Your paper should place the various forms of evidence in relation to one another and demonstrate why one form or perspective is stronger than the other positions that one could take on the issue.
Your paper should point out the limitations of current evidence and attempt to indicate areas for future research.
The Global Societal Problem, Argument, and Solution Paper –
- Must be 1,750 to 2,250 words in length (approximately between seven and nine pages; not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must use at least eight scholarly sources.
(Government sources may be used, but no more than two such sources may be used. Examples include whitehouse.gov, state.gov, usa.gov, cdc.gov, and so forth. These websites can be used to make a stronger point about your proposed solution within the argument. Where documents are used for source materials, those must be peer-reviewed, scholarly journal articles, and academically published books. Popular media sources (e.g., newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows, etc.) must not be used. Materials from advocacy groups (e.g., Greenpeace, Human Rights Campaign, National Organization for Women, etc.) must not be used.).
- Must document in APA style any information used from sources.
- Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report. References list will be excluded from the Turnitin originality score.
We offer CUSTOM-WRITTEN, CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL, and PRIVATE writing services. Kindly click on the ORDER NOW button to receive an A++ paper from our masters- and PhD writers.
Get a 10% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE10
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper