rite 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Library Research Assignment
Organizational culture is made up of the values, ethics, and behaviors that contribute to the environment of an agency. The culture of an organization consists of its inner day-to-day operations and interactions with those stakeholders outside the agency. In the past, the lack of intelligence and information sharing has been a constant concern for those within and external to the intelligence community (IC).
For this discussion, examine the culture of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), past and present. Determine whether the internal culture of the agency should be changed, and then explain in detail why or why not. Complete the following tasks:
- Describe the culture of the CIA.
- Do you think the culture of the CIA should be changed?
- If so, what aspect of the culture would you change? How would you implement such a change?
- If you do not think the culture of the CIA should change, explain why you think this.
- Determine which intelligence discipline you believe is best.
- Provide a detailed summary of this type of intelligence discipline.
- Explain why it is better.
Use APA citations from sources to support your argument.