Please READ the doc file first and write the min one-page assignment.
Find an article and write a synopsis of the article on a current topic using the emailed version of The Wall Street Journal Logistics Report. With this source you will need to click on the hyperlink within the article to view the original article for actual writer, title, and date.
To successfully complete this requirement, the student will include the following elements:
1. Include the article as included in the emailed version of The WSJ Logistics Report. The emailed version of The WSJ Logistics Report is the only acceptable source.
2. Write a brief synopsis of the corresponding The WSJ full article accessible through the hyperlink.
3. Explain how this event is supply chain related. Use specific supply chain terms. Also, support with outside sources for full points.
4. Give your thoughts about how it could be handled, resolved, possible implications, and/or possible solutions. Also, support with outside sources for full points.
5. List additional references properly cited within the paper.
When you use an outside source, it is to be cited and referenced using APA (Sixth edition) format.
Item will be graded only if it meets all of the following four requirements.
1. The actual paragraph regarding the article as found in the WSJ Logistics Report is included within the document.
2. Item is an event. For example, a general opinion piece is not acceptable.
3. Item is less than 28 days old at the time the assignment is due. Current event is due February 23, 2018. Source WSJ Logistics Report must be dated January 26, 2018 or after.
4. Item is properly cited within the article and referenced at the end. It is to include authors, month/day/year published, title, source publication. If from Internet, include the source address. All elements must be included.
I will upload two pdf files that explains further explains and clarifies each element of the current event.