TWO separate documents
Group process assessment (5%); Self and peer evaluation (3%)â€”Individual mark
Group process assessment: This submission should critically review your group processes, assessing both the positive and negative elements of your work as a team from formation through the presentation, including
- how effectively your team worked through the phases of team development;
- how you handled conflict and made decision;
- what roles team members assumed (Table 2-1);
- how effectively you adhered to the guidelines for effective meetings (p.46), and
- what characteristics of successful and unsuccessful teams you exhibited (pp. 37ff.).
The assessment should be no more than 1 single-spaced page. Include appropriate APA citations and references.
Groups should maintain accurate records of their group processes, including agendas and minutes.
Self and peer evaluation: On a scale of 1-5, 1 being the lowest mark, and 5, the highest mark, assign yourself and each group member a mark. Provide an explanation of the mark with specific detail. Consider attendance, reliability, participation, performance of manager role, and work quality. Marks of 1 or 5 must be well supported with evidence. Use the university grading scale (see the syllabus) as a guide.