see the attachment below
Week Two Worksheet: Nonhuman Primates and
Early Human Ancestors
Homo sapiens Gorilla
1. Explain two major differences between humans and Gorillas as seen on their skulls in the space below.
3. Explain how, from a biological and evolutionary perspective, humans and Gorillas are closely related in the space below.
1. Explain two differences between Australopithecine and Paranthropus as seen on the skulls in the space below.
2. Explain, in terms of adaptive change, why those two differences exist in the space below.
3. Explain how you can determine whether a species walk upright based on the skull in the space below.
Page 2 of 2