The journal is simple. We will choose concepts from the textbook that accurately link intercultural communication and the film. The film will provide a window into the larger cultural and social communication themes that underlie intercultural communication.
- Watch film (scroll towards the bottom of page): https://documentarystorm.com/life-in-a-day/
My suggestion is to break the paper down into the following design:
- Paragraph 1: Talk briefly about the film and the key ideas you will be touching upon. Formulate a firm introduction.
- Paragraphs 2 – 4: Discuss intercultural communication within two-three aspect of the film and how that helps you grow as a responsible intercultural communication personally, interpersonally, socially and globally.
- Cite two-three keywords or concepts from the textbook to support your ideas using APA formatting.
- You do not need external resources, only the textbook.
- Paragraph 5: Conclusion
- Write the five paragraph submission demonstrating practical and conceptual understandings of culture and the film.
- Use at least 3 key terms from the textbook and cite them in-text and as a reference section using APA format.
- Connected ideas to key concepts found in the textbook.
- Spell-check and proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation were used.
- Used textbook terms and cited them using APA in-text citations and a reference page.
- No feedback is needed