For this assignment, first complete the following tasks:
- Register and initiate a focused job search using industry key words through the Indeed Job Search in the CSU-Global Career Center.
- In the CSU-Global Career Center, use Optimal Resume to complete two specific activities: the résumé builder and interview preparation.
- Conduct a practice interview on your own, with the help of a friend/family member, or with a professional in your field.
Then, develop a well-written paper that includes the following:
- The results of your job search
- A summary of what you learned in building a résumé
- An assessment of your experience in a practice interview, including what you learned that you can apply to a real-life interview
- A discussion of what you would include on a resume for a job outside the United States
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- In addition to course resources, use the CSU-Global Library to find three additional resources to support the position you take.
Be sure to check out the CSU-Global Online Research and Writing Lab. Here you can find:
- Writing considerations and tips
- Writing resources
- Sample papers
- An APA Template for writing assignments