Project schedules and resources are central to the success of a project. It is important to allot enough time as well as the proper resources to ensure each task is completed on time.
Schedule – Take the WBS you developed from the W3 discussion and define all of the activities that will be necessary to create each deliverable in your WBS. Create the schedule for your project using MS Project. If you did not view the W3 video message which provided instructions for downloading MS Project, please do so now. Include the Gantt chart within your paper and ensure the critical path is easily identified.
Resources – Create your staffing management plan to include the following:
- Human resource management plan (including role descriptions and staffing management)
- RACI Chart
- Gantt Chart with resource assignments
- Plan for resolving overloads
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling||10|