Create a teaching tool to promote breastfeeding. The material created to educate new mothers on breastfeeding will influence the mother’s decision to breastfeed, including duration, based on the quality and content of the teaching.
Your teaching tool will be trifold and must include this relevant content for a mother considering the risks and benefits of breastfeeding a newborn.
- Explain how breast milk is formed in the mammary glands and the physiology of breast milk
- Include two 2020 National Health Goals related to newborn nutrition to support breastfeeding as the best choice. See the link below:
- Discuss the advantages of breastfeeding related to immunities transferred to the newborn
- Describe three additional benefits of breast feeding with supporting rationales
- Include at least two supporting resources
- The document must be written
- PART TWO
- Choose one of the infectious respiratory disorders from this module to discuss the multidimensional care strategies for this disorder. List these interventions based on priority and include a rationale as to why you prioritized them in this manner. USE (pulmonary tuberculosis)