Please do not bid unless you have the textbook by Corey Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy.
No Plagiarism. Reference and cite all work.
Learning Activity #3: Ego-Defense Mechanicsms Response
- Choose two of the Ego-Defense Mechanisms listed in Chapter 4.
- Write a one-paragraph narrative for each mechanism as an expression of that defense mechanism and how it works.
As an example, consider this:
Janet is convinced that the cheerleading coach doesn’t like her and purposely cut her from the team because the coach harbors negative thoughts and feelings against her, while the truth of the matter is that Janet is the one who can’t stand the coach (Projection).
Learning Activity #6: Integrationist Approach Paper
- Write a 3-4 page paper examining psychoanalysis, Adlerian Therapy, and existentialism in light of Scripture.
- To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed:
- What concepts are not compatible with Scripture? Why?
- What aspects, concepts, etc. are compatible with Scripture? Why?
- Reveal from your own experiences and personality how these three approaches apply to you. Include biblical principles that are compatible to these approaches to validate their usage.
- Ensure that you have cited and referenced at least two scholarly sources.