Pretend you are a state legislature, and you are writing a public sector bargaining law. Please write and design a law but focus on the designing the law’s impasse procedures (strike, arbitration, mediation, fact-finding, or some combination). Outline a detailed plan. Do you allow workers to strike? Do you require any types of third-party dispute resolution procedures? How would you sell this plan to the various interested parties?
- Begin contributing to the discussions no later than midnight of the first Saturday after a lesson opens.
- Your original post should be a minimum of 250 words and based on your own unique composition.
- Read, evaluate, and compose a substantial in-depth response (minimum 150 words) to at least one or more of your peer’s responses in the discussion area. See discussion rubric for grading details.
- Include examples in your discussion.
- Adhere to APA standards and use APA guidelines to cite references.