Supporting Families with Autonomy – Seeking Youngsters
- Erikson’s Stages of Psychosocial Development
- The Case of Brain Science and Guided Play
- Outdoor Play is Essential to the Whole Child Development
- The Importance of Play (Links to an external site.)
- Stages of Play in Early Childhood (Creative Commons) (Links to an external site.)
Use the readings, power point, and this article (Links to an external site.) to complete the activity for this week. After reviewing all the data, what do you think would be common parent concerns regarding play-based curriculum? What could you tell parents? What can you tell them about play-based curriculum and how it supports autonomy? What would you tell parents about their concern? What would you tell parents about how play-based curriculum supports autonomy?
Please include response to at least one peer.