Identify a major information security incident that has occurred in the recent past (within the last five years). If possible, identify a breach that occurred in, or otherwise impacted, the Middle East. Review and analyze your chosen incident along the following dimensions:
- What went wrong?
- Why did it occur?
- Who was responsible?
- How could it have been prevented?
- What advice would you offer to prevent such an incident from occurring in the future?
- Your critical evaluation should be four to five pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of three credible sources to support your evaluation.
- Paper must follow APA style guidelines, as appropriate.