o answer this quiz, please refer to Textbook Exercise- M3 -21 (Equilibrium Riding, Inc.) p. 131.
Based on the information provided, you are required to :
- Prepare an Income Statement for the year ending December 31; and,
- Calculate the Net Profit Margin.
- Do not include the dollar sign
- Do not include the penny value. Round the numbers to the nearest whole number.
- Use commas to separate numbers/amounts/balances greater than 999. Example: 1,850
- For the Net Profit Margin, do not forget the “%” sign and round your answer up to 2 decimal places.