- To assess a clinical issue that is the focus of your Quality Improvement Project.
- Create a description of the clinical issue to be addressed in the project.
- Identify the clinical issue that will be the focus of your Quality Improvement project.
- Provide rationale for the need to change the status quo.
- Identify best practices from the literature related to the issues.
- The work is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The work is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your work should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Note: this is first part of your Quality Improvement Project. You should revise/improve your work based on your professor’s feedback. In module 7, you will be putting all the parts together to complete and submit your final project.
Submission needs to have: title page, introduction, body, and conclusion, and references in APA style.