- Results Section
- Present a description (and not an explanation for) the results of your statistical procedure or qualitative study
- Discussion Section
- Discuss what the results mean in plain language
- State whether the results support your original hypothesis
- Interpret the results: Why were they–or were they not–significant?
- State the implications of these results. What could these results mean in a larger context?
- Tie conclusions back to the literature
- Conclusion Section
- Acknowledge the limitations of your study. What didn’t work? What mistakes did you make? What would you have done differently if you had more resources or greater knowledge?
- Make recommendations for future research on this topic
- In-text citations and a references page formatted using an appropriate academic style
The completed orders is for research purposes only.The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work,not intended for education use,the work is sold as in with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: +1 (940) 305-2632