I am needing someone to assist with a small project for a marketing position. I am needing something that will impress for a marketing interview . I personally prefer a project showing how to improve social media for the company below. Irby/parent company Sonepar. I am needing recommendations and a small project together to present in the interview.
Irby is one of the largest electrical distribution companies in the United States, with nearly $1 Billion in annual sales and over 900 employees across more than 60 branches in 25 states. Since 2005, Irby has been a part of the Sonepar family.
Sonepar USA is a market leader in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial & safety products and related solutions. Sonepar USA is made up of over 16 of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors, with coverage in all 50 states.
This position is responsible for working with the Marketing business leadership to help coordinate the day-to-day activities involved with various projects relating to Irby’s overall marketing program.
- Graphic Design – create visual concepts, by hand or using select software packages, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate both internal and external customers
- Develop overall layouts and production designs for advertisements, brochures, fliers, reports, presentations and more, while adhering to brand standards and budget requirements
- Promotions- Facilitate between vendors, product managers, sales, I.T; communication and implementation for all new product rollouts
- Brand Management- Coordinate with the Director of Marketing to ensure consistency in promotional and branding activities and materials
- Vendor relations – Partner and collaborate with key focus vendors in all aspects including promotions, merchandising, coop fund management, etc
- Develop, implement and manage customer loyalty programs in consultation with business unit leadership
- Support branch and customer events, tradeshows, training, etc.
- Develop creative themes and tools for integrated marketing campaign
- Collect and manage data for customer email campaigns
- Create on-line customer newsletters and magazines
- Develop and implement merchandising standards and programs for the branch counter areas
- Help drive digital initiatives for e-commerce, mobile apps, etc.
- Create online product experience for customers
- Support ongoing graphical and content updates to the company internet and intranet sites
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage the company social media platforms such as FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc.