- List and discuss the reasons why environmental planning can be difficult to pursue.
- How does federal environmental planning influence state and local environmental planning?
- Discuss some examples in which the U.S. government has taken steps to address environmental planning.
- Lastly, what are some economic and political implications that can be associated with environmental planning?
- How did the ancient Athenian citizen oath address the issue of the governmental responsibility to future generations?
- How do the theories posited by Edmund Burke, John Locke, and David Hume relate to inter-generational government responsibility?
- How does the aforementioned political theories associated with governmentâ€™s responsibility to future generations relate to the contemporary issue of environmental policy in the United States?
I have provided the sources for these questions. Please, when using the sources below use in-text citation. Put answers under the question. Thanks
levy, J. M. (2013). Contemporary urban planning (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson-Prentice Hall Press.
Fredrickson, H. G. (1994). Can public officials correctly be said to have obligations to future generations?Public Administration Review, 54(5), 457-464. Retrieved from https://publicadministrationreview.org/