RFID Infrastructure Design Plan
Create a full RFID infrastructure design plan using the reading materials and any additional resources you find helpful.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Complete the required reading material
- Complete the Pluralsight tutorials for this week.
- Research this topic and include at least three references from articles, books, or Web sites to support your paper.
- Assume that the facility is up and running with everything you need to install and configure the network devices.
Your completed plan should include the following:
- Create a site analysis strategy that identifies the survey steps relevant to:
- The business flow.
- The infrastructure assessment.
- The environmental analysis.
- Resource movement.
- Create an appropriate RFID design that includes the placement and selection of RFID peripherals. Your diagram should include printers, label applicators, and input and output devices onto your previously created interrogation zones.
- Create a written analysis that describes an RFID design that includes the placement and selection of RFID peripherals. The written analysis should describe and support your diagram.
- Write an analysis of your RFID design, providing appropriate rationale for the chosen topology, device selection, and device placement.
- Describe the design of the RFID system, including information relevant to frequency, tag, interrogator, antenna, and cable.
- Describe how the concepts and activities presented in the labs support your wireless risk mitigation plan.
- Describe the RFID configuration activities that supported an appropriate solution for this week’s scenario. Explain how the configuration labs helped support your written response. Describe what you learned from this week’s lab assignments in relation to this assignment.
Make sure that your paper is professionally written, free of errors, and that APA formatting is applied throughout.