see the attachment please
The following formula gives the distance between two points (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) in the Cartesian plane:
Given the center and a point on a circle, you can use this formula to find the radius of the circle. Write a program that allows the user to enter the center point and a point on the circle into textboxes (you can use four for the four coordinates). The program should then display in a listbox the circleâ€™s radius, diameter, circumference, and area. Your program must have at least the following methods:
- distance: This method takes as its parameters four numbers that represent two point in the plane and returns the distance between them
- radius: This method takes as its parameters four numbers that represent the center and a point on the circle, calls the method distance to find the radius and returns the circleâ€™s radius
- circumference: This method takes as its parameter a number that represents the radius of the circle and returns the circleâ€™s circumference. (If r is the radius, the circumference is 2âˆr.)
- area: This method takes as its parameter a number that represents the radius of the circle and returns the circleâ€™s area. (If r is the radius, the area is âˆr2.)
- Assume that âˆ = 3.14159.
Add the following comments to the beginning of the program.
Name: Your Name
Class and Section: CS 165 01
Assignment: Program Assignment 05
Due Date: See above
Date Turned in:
Program Description: You write a short description of what the program will do