Transition into Adulthood
The transition into adulthood may differ depending on cultural traditions and rites of passage from adolescence to adulthood. The transition into adulthood is also a time for relationships and romance from a normative perspective.
- Describe at least two unique rites of passage to adulthood on the basis of ethnic or cultural variations.
- Explain the concepts of pluralism and assimilation and describe how they affect the rites of passage of individuals.
- Describe different attachment styles.
- Explain the attachment style you feel would be most effective in forming lasting relationships.
- Describe the different types of attraction.
- Explain the type of attraction you feel would be most effective in establishing lasting relationships.