- How does the narrator describe Oscar’s transition from childhood into adolescence?
- How do Oscar’s sister, Lola, and her friends treat Oscar?
- What is Oscar’s summer in the Dominican Republic like?
- Describe the relationship between Oscar and Ana.
- What is Oscar’s experience like when he first starts attending Rutgers?
- What is Lola’s relationship like with her mother?
- How does it work out for Lola when she decides to run away and move in with her boyfriend, Aldo?
- How is Lola’s mother able to bring her back home?
- What is life like for Lola when she moves to the Dominican Republic?
- What gets Lola very tense and anxious at the end of the chapter?
Answer the following questions
The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao Chapters 1-2