Review the six teamwork skills that we have been reading and studying about this week in our SELL textbook. Consider a time within this past year where work or class required you to work as part of a team. Based on your reflections, address the following two sets of questions.
Which of the six teamwork skills did you apply? How did they impact you and the team?
- Which of the six teamwork skills did you not apply? How did not applying these skills negatively impact you and the team? How might using the missing skills impact the effectiveness of the team?
Six Teamwork Skills are
1. Strengthen Communication.
2. Learn to Respect Each Other.
3. Rely on Others for Problem Solving.
4. Clearly Define Strengths and Weaknesses.
5. Promote Openness.
6. Improve Active Listening Skills.