Please see attached and pay attention to details
Do not plagiarize
Due in 15 hours from now
Questions 1 to 6 needs 150 – 200 word count, use less of other sources/ internet sources and apply more of your own perspective. Cite/ Reference, do not plagiarize!
Question # 8- please upload separate, it is a Power point
1. Consider how health care organizations can take social responsibility in addition to acting ethically. How is social responsibility different from ethics? Provide 2 examples of an organization behaving in a socially responsible manner regarding the environment or the community.
2. Consider the following scenario: The manager of an outpatient surgical unit shares patient information with a pharmaceutical representative to assist the representative in compiling a survey to expedite the FDA approval for a new drug to combat serious post-operative infections. Discuss whether the manager is involved in an ethical violation. Why or why not? What actions would you have taken if you were that manager having received such a request for patient information?
3. What other kinds of ethical issues do you foresee will be faced by the staff in the clinics of the near future?
4. We have discussed at length many of the operational and security concerns that one must keep in mind when working with in the health care setting. Caring for patients and handling their sensitive information also poses a number of legal concerns. What are some legal responsibilities one must be cognizant of as a health care manager? Give two examples
5. In management circles we often talk of influencing employees’ belief systems in terms of “building a culture.” How are your organizations building a culture that values the security of its patients’ information? What does it take to instill belief in the value of privacy and security of health records? Also give a real-life example
6. http://www.examiner.com/article/ethical-decision-making-model-sticking-to-core-values-to-make-better-decisions Discuss this article- Six Components of Ethical Decision Making video
7. Create a reflection using the Management essay attached, as well as think about the following proposed topics. Write a 150-200-word essay reflecting on your team’s management style. It may help to include the following:
Has your definition of a manager changed based on this course? Discuss.
8. You are a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Your center is proposing a new addition of long-term care services, and with this expansion, you must hire and train several new employees.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the organizational structure of the rehabilitation center described in the scenario above. Create the presentation for the audience you selected in Week 2— the following audiences:
· The board of directors to approve the plan
· A new management team to comply with the new management change demand
· The operational staff to help in the assessment of staffing needs (Robbins, 2007).
· Members of the society to assess their perception for the project
. Address the following in your presentation:
· The effects of organizational structure on communication
· What are appropriate communication methods for managers within this organization?
· What is the importance of these communication methods within this organizational structure?
· What internal relationships must be considered?
· What external relationships must be considered?
· The steps involved in organizational planning and functions of management
· What steps are used to plan and implement change within the organization?
· How might these steps be applied to the scenario?
· Strategies and methods needed to influence organizational change and to minimize conflict
· What are strategies that might be used to bring about change in the organization?
· How might strategies be used to prevent or to minimize conflict?
· What strategies might be applied if conflict does arise?
· What is the manager’s role in conflict management?
· The ethical issues considered important in today’s health care organization
· How might ethical issues alter your way of conducting change in the organization?
· The effects of financial and human resource management controls
· How might financial and human-resource control issues affect your decision-making process?
· The analysis of the administrative process needed to track outcomes and improve quality
· What environmental influences related to health care may affect outcomes and quality within the organization?
· How will the implemented change be tracked or evaluated?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section (Speaker note is a must!) that correlate to each point. Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate. Include at least five to seven references to support your presentation.