The purpose of this assignment is to develop a health maintenance plan for a selected Disease, such as asthma, hepatitis, hypo and hyperthyroidism, and coronary artery disease, in a selected Population.
1. Assess, develop, and recommend health maintenance plans for clients in all developmental stages of life within the primary care practice.
2. Apply evidence-based guidelines to the identification and prevention of significant healthcare problems affecting populations at risk.
- The assignment is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- should be formatted per current APA and 4-5 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
This assignment is submitted through turn it in. Cannot have a plagiarism or AI score of over 15%