Create an 8-10 slide PowerPoint to discuss the findings for either the chi-square or correlation findings. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice-over or a video. Refer to the topic resources for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning, and an additional slide for references at the end.
Include the following:
- Explain why the statistical test is most appropriate for analyzing the data and whether the assumptions were met.
- What are the null and alternative hypotheses?
- What is the decision rule?
- What is the test statistic and p-value?
- How do you interpret the results? (What was done? What was found? What does it mean? What suggestions are there for the creation of a health promotion intervention?)