- Go to the following website: Kaiser Family Foundation COVID-19 Dashboard
- Click on the Vaccines tab at the top of the map
- Explore the map for the total number of vaccinated individuals in the United States
- Find your state and take note of the number of people vaccinated in your state and the share of people vaccinated in your state
- Now pick another state to compare and take note of the same statistics
Share these numbers and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think that there is a difference in the number of vaccinated individuals in the states that you explored?
- Would this information be important to policymakers? Why or why not?
- This map is an interactive data map. The data is presented in a way that is easier for many to understand than when it is just in a data table. Is it important to share large quantitative data sets with interactive or interesting graphics like this map or do you believe that this is not an important step in the data sharing process?
The completed orders is for research purposes only.The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work,not intended for education use,the work is sold as in with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: +1 (940) 305-2632