The intent of this assignment is to demonstrate the prevalence of project management in today’s society. This paper needs to address why it’s a project, why has it not been fixed, what’s the costs, who’s fault is it, etc.
Flint Michigan Water Crisis
- The length should be 1,500 (minimum) to 2,000 (maximum) words for the main body of the paper (excluding cover, executive summary, bibliography and other non-essential materials).
- It should be written as a professional business paper in essay format using APA format.
- Please take advantage of spelling and grammar checking.
- Provide at least 3 references and citations using reputable sources such as recognized business publications or websites. In addition, you may refer to the organization’s website for information, but may not count it toward the 3 required references. Please include the references and sources at the end of the paper.
- You can be creative about the format of the paper, but a basic outline can include (but is not required):
- Title page
- Abstract / Executive Summary
- Main Body
- Analysis / Current Situation
- Improvement Suggestions (If you are the project manager, what you would do differently?)