For this assignment, please address the following questions related to the above competencies:
- Reflect on how you have grown in the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate.
- Reflect on how your BSN experiences have improved your abilities to practice high quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care.
- Reflect on the role of the BSN-prepared nurse in public service.
- Reflect on your aspirations to facilitate change and foster innovation to improve the health care system.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a nursing professional.
- Format: You do not need to use APA formatting for this assessment.
- Length: There is no required minimum length for your summary, but be sure you address each program outcome as thoroughly as possible.
- References: You do not need to use any supporting resources other than your completed assessments.
- Font: Use double-spaced, 12-point, Times New Roman font.
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
- How has this program changed you as an individual and as a professional?
- How can you highlight the skills you have demonstrated with your current employer or with a potential employer?
- What can you do to remain aware of current best practices in your area of interest or expertise?