- 3.1 List three approaches to message authentication.
- 3.2 What is a message authentication code?
- 3.4 What properties must a hash function have to be useful for message authentication?
- 3.5 In the context of a hash function, what is a compression function?
- 3.6 What are the principal ingredients of a public-key cryptosystem?
- 3.7 List and briefly define three uses of a public-key cryptosystem.
- 3.8 What is the difference between a private key and a secret key?
- 3.9 What is a digital signature?
The completed orders is for research purposes only.The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work,not intended for education use,the work is sold as in with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: +1 (940) 905-5542