In this assignment, you will build a wireframe for a mobile application for a SmartBus concept. You will play the role of a product manager for UrbanMobility, a startup company, that is exploring new solutions for urban mobility problems. A specific problem you have identified is the transportation of children to and from school in urban areas. The key activities in this assignment include the following.
- Identify the jobs to be done for parents and children.
- Create a wireframe for a mobile application for a SmartBus concept.
Special instructions for the assignment:
- Go over the attached resource to learn more about urban mobility issues for kids, customer insights, and parents persona. All of this information will help you in completing your assignment.
- Use the templates on slides 15 and 16 to complete part A of the assignment – outlining the jobs to be done.
- For part B, you will use a wireframing tool called Balsamiq to create the wireframe for the SmartBus concept. Refer to slides 18-19 for more information about the concept, and slide 20 to know how you can download and use Balsamiq for this assignment.