Use your understanding of human resource management and its four functional areas to create a complete and persuasive rationale for selecting one human resource professionals below for the opening described. Make a clear argument for the applicant having the appropriate skills, education, and experience for the role.
In Microsoft Word, create a report that identifies the most appropriate applicant for the human resource role in the ad below. The rationale should be 1-2 pages and include the following:
- An assertive and persuasive statement naming the chosen candidate in a complete sentence or two so that the reader is prepared for the focus of the remainder of the report. Avoid phrases such as â€œI feelâ€ or â€œIn my opinionâ€ as this choice is based on your analysis of the candidates and the open position.
- A description of the relevant skills demonstrated by the applicant that clearly connects the applicant to the functional area and position.
- A summary of the chosen applicantâ€™s relevant experience/past roles showing upward mobility through the human resource hierarchy.
- A list of human resource goals accomplished (e.g., decreased turnover, increased transfer of knowledge, provide specific data as applicable)
- An explanation of why the candidateâ€™s education/degrees are appropriate for the position.
- A final assessment of any additional qualifications, awards, or certifications that qualify the applicant for the role.