Your boss wants you to make a presentation on your team effectiveness report (completed in Week 3) to the management team including your chief executive officer.
Using the South University Online Library research how to create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Based on your research, create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that satisfies the following parameters:
- The presentation demonstrates an understanding of its purpose and its audience.
- The presentation has an effective introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The presentation follows the appropriate parts of the 10/20/30 rule.
- The template used for the presentation is appropriate for the audience and the message in terms of text, color, artwork, and graphics.
- The presentation slides demonstrate an appropriate use of graphics and artwork.
- Speaker notes are provided.
- Materials are correctly cited and the final page lists the references correctly.
- Submit your presentation in a Microsoft Power Point document.