Find an online data visualization. Part I: Do not read the article associated with this data visualization. Explore the data visualization to discover the story being told. Write one or two paragraphs describing the story being told by this data visualization. Part II: Read the article associated with this data visualization. Write one or two paragraphs comparing the story you saw in the data visualization with the story described in the article.
Discuss similarities and differences between the story identified by your peer and the story explained in their article. What can we learn about storytelling with visualizations from these similarities and differences?
Your discussion must address the following items:
- The organization and/or person behind the visualization, and the URL.
- The story you discovered in the visualization.
- Comparison and contrast between the story you discovered in the visualization and the story described in the article.
- Please do not duplicate the visualizations that others in this thread have already presented in their posts.
- Support your post with the information and concepts from the class reading materials from this module.
- Support your post with at least one scholarly source beyond the materials provided in this module.
- Use APA-style references & citations wherever necessary to support your discussion.
This is a discussion post, not an essay or paper,