For this assignment, the student will identify and interview someone
they know who is in a management role. This allows the student to
integrate the experience of real world managers with their own insights
into planning and strategy. The assignment also reinforces the
importance of contingency planning.
Interview someone you know
who is in a management role. This can be at your current place of
employment or someone you know personally working in a managerial role.
Prepare a 1,050-word discussion of the interview:
- Discuss what you discovered about contingency planning.
- Discuss how creativity and critical thinking relate to contingency planning.
- Explain how you might integrate creativity into your own planning process.
- Discuss what you learned about creativity and its relationship to the decision-making process.
- Identify the key steps that might require a contingency plan.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.