MUST BE ABLE TO PASS ALL ORIGINALITY TESTS.
- Discuss one (1) project where you used a problem-solving approach to address what turned out to be common-cause variation, or where you used a process improvement approach to deal with a special cause.
- Describe the experience in the project.
- What were the solutions used to address the problem?
- Was the case you described a special-cause or common-cause?
- Do you feel the solution or approach used appropriate for the cause?
- What would you do if you could do it again?
- What conclusions can you draw from the problem-solving or process-improvement techniques?
- Imagine that you are a manager in an organization, and your employees are not achieving stated goals. Suggest key strategies that you would use in order to determine and then communicate the goals for your department to your employees.
- Determine the significant factors that made the implementation of the company’s strategy so effective. Provide support for your rationale.