Hello, this assignment is for my Psychology Human Development class, its a content reflection in which you have to go to 2 websites, browse them specifically, and fill out a reflection sheet I will attach on here. The instructions on how to browse them are…
1. Go to the following web address: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/misunderstoodminds/reading…
2. Do the Decoding, Memory, and Reading activities under Experience Firsthand. Then read the information under Basics, Difficulties, and Responses.
3. Then click on the link for Mathematics, and do the Arithmetic, Spatial and Sequence activities under Experience Firsthand. Then read the information under Basics, Difficulties, and Responses.
4. Then go to the National Center for Learning Disabilities website and familiarize yourself with various learning disabilities by reading information on the website: National Center for Learning Disabilities
5. At the end of these activities, use the Content Reflection template to indicate what was new, familiar, particularly interesting, and what you still have questions about. (CONTENT REFLECTION TEMPLATE ATTACHED)
Please DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE FROM ANY OF THE WEBSITES!! Also, each of the 4 prompts/boxes in the reflection sheet should be at least a paragraph each (TOTAL OF 4 Paragraphs), Detailed, Clear responses. Please let me know if you have any questions.