Write a 750-1000 word essay on constructing and administrating a questionnaire and its practical application in descriptive research. Include your opinion, backed by scholarly articles, about the strengths and weaknesses of this kind of research. In your essay, utilize at least FOUR scholarly research articles.
· Use Times New Roman script with a font size of 12 for the entire document.
· The paper should be double-spaced.
· Margins should be at least one inch all around.
· At least FOUR scholarly sources are utilized. Information is synthesized throughout the essay.
· The essay has a strong introduction, main body, and conclusion.
· APA style guidelines should be used, including proper in-text citations and a reference page.
· The essay should be well written and error free. Use spell check and proofread your essay for grammatical errors.
· The essay should be written in a professional tone. Familiar language (slang) should be avoided.
· Use direct quotations sparingly (paraphrasing is encouraged) and make sure quotes are properly documented.
· Be as concise and clear as possible throughout your paper.
· Each sentence should logically flow into the next sentence and each paragraph should transition smoothly to the next paragraph.
View your assignment rubric.
2nd Task: CHOOSE THE CORRECT MC ANSWER
What is the success rate for terrorists achieving their goals?
Above average for long-term goals
Above average for short-term goals
Never over the long term
Never over the short term
Which of the following is a characteristic of decentralized networks?
Clear chains of command
Diverse, interconnected nodes
Small, interdependent cells
Which of the following is the key explanatory variable for how a terrorist organization selects its targets?
Which of the following is the most preferred method of attack in modern terrorism?
Which of the following is an advantage of suicide attacks over other methods?
They are often inexpensive
They do not attract as much media attention
They do not require adaptation
They have a perfect success rate
International law is generally understood to define the legal use of military reprisal when:
Direct military confrontation has already failed
Retaliatory action does not harm innocent people.
Retaliatory action results in proportionally fewer damages to those caused by the offending act.
When the reprisal occurs within a time period following the offending act, which is usually 72 days.
Which form of soft power does a government use when it reaches out directly to the population of a foreign country?
Talking to terrorist groups
Which form of power has historically outperformed military preemption as an effective counterterrorism strategy?
Conciliation and peace
Talking to terrorist groups
Which tenet of the Bush Doctrine did President Obama retain – although in a modified form – in his own national security strategy?
Global advancement of American ideals
Unilateral use of force
In what situation are hostage rescue missions most likely to achieve their objectives?
Hostile political contexts
3rd Task: BE CREATIVE AND EXCELLENT WRITING
In this assignment will provide the student the opportunity to demonstrate their learning about the factors that affect retention of knowledge.
Create a 12-15 slide presentation that could be used for a teacher professional development session that explains at least four factors related to retention of learning and includes the following:
Select a retention-related topic or concept and provide specific instructional strategies that could be used by classroom teachers. Make sure to include the following:
- How memory performance can be influenced by situational factors and effect readiness for learning.
- Various strategies to improve memory and learning, including specific teaching strategies that teachers can use in the classroom to improve retention.
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly resources. Use language appropriate to your audience. Include images, graphics, and examples to enhance the slideshow’s visual interest.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.