Complete an in-depth comparative analysis of two policies developed on an issue. This can be a comparison across state policies on an issue, or a comparison of the evolution of a policy. Examples include drug policy, capital punishment, and domestic violence.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Create a chart or table that compares aspects of each policy side-by-side.
- Answer the following questions:
- What is the issue?
- What are the two policies developed? Be sure to clearly explain these policies: goal, objectives, and measures.
- What led to the development of each policy?
- What is the relationship between implementation, evaluation, and reform? Explain how these affect each policy highlighted.
- How are they different? Which is more effective?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines