1. How should companies respond to company crises, accident crises, and preventable crises?
Number 1 must be 200 word minimum cited in APA format and referenced in APA format from the text up loaded
2. In 2008, Bob Nardelli delivered news that Chrysler would lay off one-fourth of its white-collar managers. Read his email- Damon Lavrinc, “Bob Nardelli to Employees: We’re Cutting 25% of Remaining White-Collar Jobs” (October 24, 2008) [Available at http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/24/bob-nardelli-to-employees-we-want-a-25-cut-of-white-collar-job/]. Explain five ways this message could be more effective. Use examples.
3. Imagine you are designing a marketing research project. Your overall goals for the project are to identify best practices for green meetings from the perspective of vendors, compare marketing approaches, and evaluate the strategic and financial importance of offering green meetings. Do the following:
a. Write three research questions you could ask conference attendees that would help you understand what consumers think about green meetings.
b. Once you’ve determined what you want to learn about green meetings, write 3 specific and measurable research objectives for your project.
c. What primary research strategies would you use to collect data for each objective, and why?
4. Assume the role of Nick and write an email to your uncle explaining why you think the company needs to get out of chemicals. You think the chemicals division could be sold for around half a million dollars. You currently have about $740,000 in debt related to the chemicals division. You would need to lay off ten employees, all of whom have been loyal to the company for many years. However, you think it’s necessary because the chemical division lost nearly $200,000 last year, and you expect things to get worse.
5. Based on the Netflix announcement contained in Figure 11.17 , do the following: A. Write a detailed AIM planning document and devote at least five paragraphs to analyzing your audience, developing your ideas, and structuring your message. B. Rewrite the bad-news email in a more other-oriented way.
All answers must be minimum of 100 words cited in APA format and referenced in APA format. All answers must come form the text uploaded.