Imagine that you work for a community counseling agency where you participate in weekly case staffing meetings. You have been asked to showcase one of the clients you have been counseling in the next staffing meeting.
Create a brief scenario of a client with a sexual disorder currently listed in the DSM-5.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes speaker notes to present the case scenario to your colleagues.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Summarize your client scenario and the symptoms reported.
- Describe the biological and environmental factors influencing this client.
- Analyze ethical considerations for counseling this client. Explain how to ethically respond to any dilemmas that may arise.
- Describe 2 to 3 assessment tools you may use with this client and the pros and cons of each.
- Justify the use of the treatment approach with research.
- Provide a diagnosis of the presenting problem.
- Propose a treatment plan for this client and include specific interventions to be used.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources in your assignment.